Community radio for you
T & C’s for Radio Bingo
- 4 random numbers will be drawn between 10.30am & 11.30am Thursday
- If the numbers drawn appear in your mobile phone number, you should text from the winning mobile phone to claim the prize. Prize of a $50 IGA Voucher can then be collected from Orange City Life office at 3/241 Lords Place Orange.
- First valid text received wins the voucher.
FM107.5 WISHES TO ADVISE THAT THERE IS ANOTHER WEBSITE CLAIMING TO REPRESENT FM107.5 ORANGE COMMUNITY BROADCASTERS. THAT PARTICULAR SITE HAS CONTACT DETAILS THAT WILL NOT CONNECT YOU TO ANYONE AT OUR STATION. IN ADDITION, THERE IS A FACEBOOK SITE “THE HEART OF YOUR COMMUNITY” WHICH ALSO CLAIMS TO REPRESENT THE STATION. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE IS https://www.facebook.com/orangeyourlocalstation FM107.5 is operated by Orange Community Broadcasters Inc. as an independent Community Radio station based in Orange NSW, and is run entirely by volunteers.
We provide listeners with a wide variety of programmes, including ethnic programmes, all genres of music, hourly news, sport and weather reports, as well as local information and entertaining interviews. Our commitment to the Orange region is unrelenting.
Covering communities in Orange, Cumnock, Molong, Blayney, Cargo, Canowindra, Cowra, and every village, property and town in between. Our signal reaches as far afield as Oberon, Forbes, Parkes and Wellington. Not in the area? We can come to you anywhere in the world with our live radio streaming and podcasts – the link is above!
Listen to a podcast
Very shortly, you’ll be able to download podcasts from selected programmes and listen to them at your own leisure!
Catch up on our blog
FM107.5 The Local Station is committed to providing our community with the best experience in radio listening. Our aims and objectives are:
- To provide, maintain and operate a licensed radio broadcasting facility for the benefit and use of members of the general community in the immediate and surrounding districts of Orange NSW in the non-commercial, non-governmental Community Radio Service.
- To broadcast a widely diverse range of material including but not limited to music of all genres, talks, radio plays, interviews, news, imported material and ethnic programs for the information, enjoyment, entertainment, education and basic training in radio and for the benefit of the general community of Orange and surrounds.
- To enable suitable persons, including those who wish to gain experience in various aspects of broadcasting (for example: produce and/or present programs; work with the technical equipment; work with the computer-based systems; assist with management; catalogue recorded material; fundraising; sell sponsorships; office functions, etc.,) to obtain that experience as volunteers, by building on existing skills and/or gaining on-the-job training in all the typical activities of a radio station.
- To associate as appropriate with other community-based organisations for mutual co-operation leading to improved benefits for the station’s listeners, the organisations and the local community
FM107.5 THE LOCAL STATION WITH DEDICATED VOLUNTEERS FROM, AND FOR, YOUR COMMUNITY
Since the 1990s, FM107.5 Orange has been serving the area that we call home